Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Devotion - Romans 8:26-28

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

I don't know about you, but there are so many times that I have no idea what to pray because I don't know what is best for my family. I am so glad that we have the Spirit of God that is constantly going to God on our behalf in a sense translating our prayers working things out for our good.

No comments: